1. Book my time for Consultation:
- Are you feeling stuck in an unsatisfying job?
- Are you looking for help in developing a job-search plan?
- Are you facing any office politics or any other problems in your current job?
- Are you confused to make decision regarding your education path?
- Are you trying to discover the keys to career success?
If the answer to any of the above questions is YES, then you might need my professional help.
– Discuss with me in person by getting an appointment
– Get proper prescription that will lead you to get rid of the problem you’re facing
– Consultancy Fees can be paid through BKash or in person (Taka 500/= up to 30 minutes)
– For details, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +88 0191 7251 966
2. Get Your CV Reviewed:
You might not getting the call from the companies just because your CV is not organized and structured the way it should be. With more than 7 years of experience in CV sorting and knowing how HR Managers deal with the CVs, I’m the right person who can help you in this regard.
– Send your CV for my review
– Consulting fees needs to be paid upfront (Taka 500/=)
– You’ll receive a CV review letter from me within 24-72 hours
– Follow my suggestions and send back your CV after making the changes that I’ve suggested
– Get yet another Final Feedback from me
3. Get Your CV prepared from the scratch:
The best way of getting your CV done is to do it professionally. Leave it to me so that I can make it presentable and attractive for the employers.
– Send your current CV/all the info to me
– Consulting fees needs to be paid upfront
Entry Level CV (Taka 2000/=)
Mid-career CV (Taka 3000/=)
C-Level CV (Taka 5000/=)
– Be prepared to have a phone call in order to give me better understanding regarding the required information
– Get Final documents (word and pdf version) in three to five working days
4. Get Your Cover Letter ready:
Cover Letter is the first thing that the employers look into. It needs to be appealing enough to attract the recruiter. Cover letter gives the first impression (and, first impression is the last impression!) about you. You should never miss the opportunity to send your cover letter whenever you apply for a job position. If you are not able to prepare one, I can handle it for you.
– send your CV and the details of job position that you’re planning to apply
– Consulting fees needs to be paid upfront (Taka 1000/=)
– Get Final documents (word and pdf version) within 24-48 hours